Ingredients for Peach Refrigerator Squares
2/3 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup sugar
1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
1 package (3 3/4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 can (16 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In 1 quart saucepan melt Butter Flavor Crisco. Remove from heat. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Reserve 2 tablespoons for top. Press remaining crumbs into bottom of 13×9 inch pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
2. In large mixing bowl combine softened ice cream, pudding mix and milk. Beat at low speed of electric mixer until blended. Fold in peaches. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set. Cut into 12 pieces. Makes 12 servings.
This is the Original clipping we used to do your recipe today. The Recipe Card is One of Heidy McCallum’s Original Designs. We hope you will enjoy a little of the past.
- Vintage Latticed Blueberry Pie By McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)
- Vintage French Strawberry Pie from The McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas Kitchen (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)
- Vintage Red Raspberry Salad from the Kitchen of The McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)
- Vintage Grape Jam from the Kitchen of McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)