- 1 3-oz. pkg. orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 11-oz. can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 cups Kraft Miniature Marshmallows or 20 Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add sherbet; stir until dissolved. Chill until almost set; fold in fruit and marshmallows (quarter Jet-Puffed Marshmallows directly into gelatin using scissors dipped in water). Fill 6 dessert dishes; chill until firm. Garnish with additional mandarin orange slices and mint, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Substitute 1 cup ginger ale for sherbet.
Substitute one of the following for the orange gelatin and sherbet:
lime gelatin and sherbet
lemon gelatin and sherbet
raspberry gelatin and sherbet
- Strawberry & Pineapple Dream Mold by McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)
- Pick Your Poison Party ADULT JELL-O Mold with Vodka (mccallumsshamrockpatch.wordpress.com)
- Sunkist Orange Recipe Cards of McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)