Items you will Need to make
- 10 cup non-stick bundt pan
- 2 quart sauce pan
- Measuring cup
- hand mixer
- Ladle spoon
- Glass mixing bowl
- Plastic Spatula
- 2 large packages of strawberry gelatin
- 1 large package Lemon gelatin
- 1 package Good quality whole frozen strawberries
- 1 package of 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 regular can of dole Pineapple chunks, drained, and divided by 2 juice reserved
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup reserved pineapple juice
1. Place bundt pan in freezer to cool.
2. In Sauce pan bring 2 cups of water to a boil
3. To boiling water add 1 package of Strawberry gelatin, and 2 tbsp of sugar– till gelatin dissolves completely. Remove from heat. Remove bundt pan from freezer and add gelatin to mold.
4. Place in freezer for 20 min, till set almost completely— but leaves a print when touched.
5. During later of 20 minutes, bring 2 more cups of water to boil— add remaining package of Strawberry gelatin to boiling water. Add 4 tbsp of sugar. Reduce heat to off. Add package of frozen whole strawberries to gelatin.Gently stir. Remove the mold from freezer . Using ladle gently spoon gelatin and strawberries onto 1st layer. Place back in freezer 20-30 minutes.
6. Place 8 oz of cream cheese,cut in small pieces in glass mixing bowl to soften.
7. Add drained 1/2 pineapple to cream cheese , and sugar. Use hand mixer and blend on lowest speed. Let sit.
8. Add 1 cup of reserved pineapple juice to sauce pan, bring to boil, add Lemon gelatin to juice. Dissolve completely. Remove from heat, pour into bowl with cream cheese and pineapple. Use hand mixer on med-low speed and thoroughly blend . Once completely blended, add remainder of pineapple and stir.
9. Remove mold from freezer, place on counter. Using plastic spatula gently add cream cheese mixture with gelatin mixture to mold.
10. Place mold in refrigerator covered, for 4 hours.
11. Fill sink about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way with HOT water, remove mold from refrigerator , place in water, DO NOT GET WATER ON INSIDE Count to 5, remove mold from sink. Place on serving platter of choice. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Vintage style 3 Layer JELL-O Mold Ring with Pineapple (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)
- DOLE PINEAPPLE JELL-O IN A CAN (1955) Vs, McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas DOLE PINEAPPLE JELL-O IN A CAN 2013 (mccallumvintagerecipedivas.wordpress.com)
Tagged: bundt pan recipes, Cook, Cooking, Cream cheese, Fruit, Gelatin, Heidy McCallum, Home, Jell-O, Jello, Jello mold, jello molds, Jolly Rancher, McCallum Vintage Recipe Divas, Pineapple, pineapple recipes, Soups and Stews, Strawberry, Strawberry and Pineapple Dream Mold, strawberry jello mold, strawberry recipes, vintage recipe